LeBlanc's creation, gentleman thief Arsene Lupin, is everything you would expect from a French aristocrat -- witty, charming, brilliant, sly . . . and possibly the greatest thief in the world. In this classic tale, Lupin comes up against the only man who may be able to stop him . . . no less than the great British gentleman-detective Herlock Sholmes! Who will emerge triumphant?
- The Blonde Lady(p.navPoint-1)
- Being a Record of the Duel of Wits between Arsène Lupin and the English Detective(p.navPoint-1)
- FIRST EPISODE(p.navPoint-6)
- THE BLONDE LADY(p.navPoint-6)
- SECOND EPISODE(p.navPoint-20)
- THE JEWISH LAMP(p.navPoint-20)