A Christmas love story and the only one of Dickens' Christmas stories without a supernatural theme, is about a group of philosophical friends who meet over breakfast in the woods to discuss the serious questions of life while the four daughters of one of them sing dance naturally. It's a book about the virtues of a regular, decent, simple life not stifled by the harshness of ideas. An entertaining and cheerfully uplifting love story, perfect reading for the holiday season.
- The Battle of Life(p.navPoint-1)
- Charles Dickens(p.navPoint-1)
- CHAPTER I – Part The First(p.navPoint-5)
- CHAPTER II – Part The Second(p.navPoint-6)
- CHAPTER III – Part The Third(p.navPoint-7)